Documents required for admission
- Child passport size photographs – 4
- ID proof of parents
- Birth Certificate
- Original Transfer certificate
- Aadhar card copy of the child
- Family photographs – 3 (Father, Mother with Child)
Subjects options for students:
ICSE offers a wide range of subjects to choose from. The curriculum is recognized internationally. The curriculum is divided into three broad groups:
Subjects belonging to this group are compulsory. These include English, History/Civics & Geography and Indian Language.
Group 2 includes any two subjects ranging from Mathematics, Science, Environmental science, Computer science, Agricultural Science, Commercial Studies, Technical Drawing, A modern foreign language, a classical language and economics.
Includes any one subject from computer Applications, Economic applications, Commercial Applications, Art, Performing Arts, Home Science, Cookery, Fashion Designing, Physical Education, Technical Drawing Applications , Yoga and Environmental Applications.
Opening year of ICSE:
The ICSE Board is governed by the ICSE Council. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations was established in the year 2007 at Shrungainternational School. The ICSE of Shrungainternational School has opened its door to students to experience the Indian Culture and also to receive education to face the competitive world.
The first batch of Grade 10 had successfully passed out during the academic year 2018-19.
Shrunga Vidyalaya, Promotes both independence and a strong commitment to collective responsibility. These principles lay sound foundations for each individual’s growth and an awareness of the part they play in the school and nation. Shrungainternational provides a learning environment where all individuals see themselves reflected and feel a sense of belonging.
Statement of Distinction.
- An open, caring and supportive learning community for children and students.
- An inspiring school where the combination of outstanding teachers and small classes ensures continuing progress for every student.
- Very distinctive in the Hosakote, with its structured, disciplined and supportive approach.